Friday, November 27, 2009

Big effort to make a new change!

It takes a lot of energy to have a new change for you jobs, lifestyles, etc.

The most important questions in all are those followings;
- "why?"
- "to which direction in your whole life?"
- "for who?"
- "using what resources you have?"
- "how?"

The number of hours in a day is only 24 hours.
I wake up in the morning, get dressed, get ready for your children for their school days, go to your work, focus on your TODO list, work hard, get back home, have dinner, let your kids go to bed around 8ish, and then you can have a little bit of rest from 9 or 10pm.

This is what I do. However, I get tired of this routine pretty much everyday...
What can be the booster for enjoying MY time and life?
Still a big question for me...

No comments: